Friday 3 June 2011

me..


SITI AFIDAH BT ZAINAL ABIDIN, 
yes! that is my name. i was born on 2nd April 1992 in Hospital Tanjong Karang. i am the youngest sister among 8siblings. i has 3brothers and 4sisters. Different distance of age between  my siblings and me cause we are not really close with each other when i am was a kid. However, now i am very close to my sibling due to increases of my age. Be a youngest sister not really the best part of my life. i need to be more than my sister and brother because all of my family are cherish on me to be success.
 my real ambition was want to be a psychiatrist but my dream need to be forget for a while since i get  offer to continue my studies in banking at UiTM Melaka. However, i have plan to fully my dream  to be a psychiatrist in future.
Besides,  i want  to continue my study until PHD and be a lecturer after finishing my studies. i also want to  travel around the world and really hope one day my dream will come true



No comments:

Post a Comment